Congratulations on your pregnancy! Pregnancy will be an exciting time for you, filled with new experiences and challenges. Our doctors are very experienced and have delivered thousands of healthy babies. We offer personalized and compassionate obstetric care. Our doctors look forward to guiding you through the joys of pregnancy and childbirth, answering your questions and partnering with you to achieve a healthy pregnancy and successful delivery. We care about what matters most: a healthy mom and a healthy baby.
For obstetrical care, we are affiliated exclusively with Brigham and Women’s Hospital, a world renowned hospital recognized for providing the best routine and high-risk obstetrical care. Our affiliation allows you access to the latest advances in obstetrical care and anesthesia, as well as first-class pediatric care for your newborn.
Brookline Village OBGYN will offer information about genetic screening options. Links to the website for these tests are provided below. Please follow these links so you can learn more about the tests. You should contact the test provider to find out about any cost you may incur and to determine whether or not you need a prior authorization. Brookline Village OBGYN requires all patients requesting genetic testing to confirm their financial responsibilities and sign our Genetic Testing Agreement.
Please read below to find out more about our obstetric services and follow links to our health library and related sites to answer a variety of questions. We also invite you to peruse our website for more information on our providers, our office, and our other women’s health services.
- What to Expect at Your First Prenatal Visit
- Options for Prenatal care and testing
- Genetic screening for carrier status: https://www.counsyl.com/patient/foresight-carrier-screen/
- Genetic Screening for fetal chromosomal disorders:
- Ultrasound for fetal surveillance
- Maintaining a Health Pregnancy
- Vaccinations for Pertussis and Influenza
- Diabetes screening during pregnancy; Glucose Test Instructions
- Group B Strep Screening
- Post-date Fetal Monitoring
- Childbirth and Breastfeeding Classes
- BWH Hospital Maternity Tour
- Brigham and Women’s OB Registration:
- Healthy Eating Guidelines
- Medications Safe for Pregnancy
- Common Questions: Nausea and Exercise
- Postpartum Care and Breastfeeding
- Pregnancy and Women’s Mental Health